What is an Automatic Bike Hire Station?
- It is NOT another Crazy bike-share system, whereby bikes are dumped everywhere.
- It is a stand-alone, all-weather structure, where bikes are secured and monitored by a remote system.
- Similar to a vending machine. A central computer server tracks each bicycle through RFID technology.
- Stations are powered by a battery, solar or a standard 240 V (if undercover)
- The simple installation means that the structure is deemed as a temporary fixture.
- Stations are scalable and can hold from 4 to 32 bikes.
- The stations offer high quality, reasonably priced and convenient bike hire 24/7
- To use just Swipe a Credit Card, pick up a helmet Off you go!
- Convenient access to bikes encourages cycling
- Bikes are returned to the same station
- Prices for hire vary to suit any location
- Hire periods of 1 hour, 4 hours, 24hrs or 3 & 7 days, can be selected
What we supply?
Helmets, bike locks and maps
Advertising and maps distributed across the region
Bikes and station are serviced weekly or as required
Signage that refers any issues regarding the station or bikes to Boomerang Bikes
Certificate of Currency for public & product liability insurance up to $20M, for the station and bikes.
Insurance Policy has location details in the Interested Parties section
Any other documentation or legalities that’s required